The Department has recently adopted this advising survey.
Department of Sociology Evaluation of Advising
Thank you for participating in this evaluation of student advising. The information collected through this questionnaire will allow us to improve services to you. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may print this survey, fill it out, and put it in the mail box of Steve McGuire in the social Science office (Cambridge Hall 119). You may also send it by campus mail. Otherwise, you can record your answers and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the following comments please respond with one of the following numeric rankings.
1 = strongly agree, 2= agree, 3= neutral, 4=disagree, 5= strongly disagree
- My advisor: is regularly available to meet with me. _____ (1-5)
- // provides guidance on course selection._____
- // provides guidance on scheduling. _____
- // asks about my progress in classes. _____
- // provides guidance regarding LAE’s._____
- // provides guidance regarding my major ( or minor)._____
- // provides feedback on my academic progress. _____
- // and I have talked about my career plans following college._____
- // has written letters of recommendation for me. ______
- // has helped me arrange an internship._____
- // has been available when I just needed a good listener. _____
- // has guided me toward other campus resources. ____