In this issue:
- Pharmacy Day
- A Fellowship With a Future
Need help with your career plans? Sign up with MentorNet.
Please direct questions and comments to: email@example.com.
Please stop by the Science Office,
Boyd Science Center, Room 318,
and pick up a couple of free DVD/CD cleaners.
Need Help With Chemistry?
Chemistry tutoring is available for CHEM 105, 111, and 213 on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
in SC 338 and on Tuesdays from 7:00-9:00 a.m. in SC 338.
Ohio State University College of Pharmacy is offering Pharmacy Day on Saturday, October 17. Pharmacy Day is an event for student of every age from high school to college and beyond. Parents and other members of the community are welcome to attend and learn about the exciting profession of pharmacy.
Pharmacy Day takes place at Ohio State University, 103 Parks Hall, 500 West 12th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio starting at 9:00 a.m. with breakfast.
For more information, contact Joe Orozco at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 688-3772.
A Fellowship With a Future
If you aspire to a doctoral degree and a career in the physical sciences, you may be a potential National Physical Science Consortium Fellow--with a great future ahead. The NPSC identifies tomorrow's most promising scientists and matches them with employer sponsors who support their doctoral training. During their training period, many Fellows conduct research for their sponsoring organizations and, after receiving their degree, go to work for them.
- Each fellowship is worth up to $200,000, depending on the university a Fellow attends.
- Top U.S. agencies, companies, and laboratories as weill as more than 100 public and private universities participate in the program.
- Fellowships are open to all eligible students with emphasis on recruiting historically underrepresented minority and women students in the physical sciences and related engineering fields.
- Applying for an NPSC Fellowship costs nothing.
Please visit the web site at http://www.npsc.org