Printing in the Quad locations is available during open lab hours. Each of the four residential labs has a printer available 24 hours a day. Print accounts are maintained for all students as follows:
- Muskingum students who pay the Technology Fee receive a $20 print account credit at the beginning of each semester.
- Additional credit may be purchased in the Business Office
- Students not subject to the Technology Fee may purchase print account credit in the Business Office.
- Unused Technology Fee credit is cleared at the end of each semester.
- Unused purchased credit is carried forward until graduation.
- When a credit balance is less than $5, a pop-up box will display and an email reminder will be sent until the balance is increased.
- You are responsible for reporting print problems; continuing to attempt to print when technical problems exist may continue to charge against your print account.
- Reimbursement requests should be directed to the Business Office.
- The cost of each print request will be automatically deducted from your print account as follows:
||Black and White Laser
||Color Laser (Caldwell Hall)
- You may check your print account balance at http://www.muskingum.edu/home/campusresources/printbalance.html
You may also submit a print job at the Copy Center where it will be printed and placed in your mailbox for retrieval. You should contact the Copy Center for additional instructions.
When printing, students are prompted for their account information (their email username and password). Students are responsible for knowing this information and keeping the information secure; however, CNS is available for assistance if needed.
Students should contact the lab assistant for assistance if needed at x8050.
Print-Billing inquiries can be directed to the Business Office at x8111.
Image scanning services are provided in a decentralized manner and are available in every quad building as well as the Chess Center. Each building secretary can assist you or you may utilize the services available at the Copy Center in the BOC.