|2015-2016 Student Organization Registration Process
Each organization and/or club on Muskingum's campus MUST register on OrgSync to be considered an active student organization. In order to receive any funds, host an event, or reserve space on campus, or organization's registration must be up to date. Please contact Jessica-Leigh Edge at email@example.com to find out the steps needed in this process!
How To: OrgSync is Easy To Use!
Use the following information to establish and use your OrgSync account. Additional help and how-to information are available using the "help" buttons found throughout the OrgSync site.
All new users must register for an account at OrgSync.com/register. Go to OrgSync.com and:
- Click ‘Register'.
- Select Ohio from the list of states.
- Find Muskingum in the list of schools and click the ‘Register' button.
- Complete your Account Information.
- Click 'Create'.
Join an Organization:
Becoming a member of an organization is how you gain access to that organization's portal and information.
How to Join an Organization:
1. Log-in to your OrgSync account.
2. Find the ‘Browse Organizations ' button at the top of the page.
3. You should now see a list of Muskingum's organizations. Find a group you want to join and click ‘Join'.
a. Enter your organization's password if you know it (for many organizations the password is "muskingum"), OR
b. Request to Join with a reason* if you do not know the password.
* Note: If you 'Request to Join' an Organization, you must be approved by the
For any questions or concerns regarding OrgSync please contact: Jessica-Leigh Edge, Coordinator for Student Involvement, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 8088.