We are now using OrgSync, an online software program, to organize our student organization registration. Student Senate will also utilize the program for the budget allocation request process each semester. Budget allocation forms are due by 5pm, September 19, 2008, through the OrgSync system. Please follow the instructions below to register for OrgSync. From any group page click on Forms, and look for the forms you need to complete.
How To: Individual Registration in OrgSync
- Go to orgsync.com.
- Click on “register” at the top right.
- Select Muskingum from the list of schools.
- Complete the Create Your Account page. Fill in just the fields with a red “*”; Some tips:
- Use your email username and password, just so you can remember them.
- Please use your Muskingum.edu email address.
- You will then see a page that says "Welcome to OrgSync." The only required item on this page is your classification (1st year/senior/faculty/etc.). Everything else is up to you as far as how much information you want to be available in your profile and to your groups.
- A the top of the page click on "Portal." On this page, click “Join an Org” in the top right corner.
- Choose Muskingum from the list of schools. Click on the button to the right of Muskingum labeled “Organizations.”
- Choose your organization from the list of groups and click on the button to the right of the group name labeled “Join.” If you find that an organization is missing from the list, email the information to Rebecca Delo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be prompted for a password. The password for all groups right now is “muskingum.”
- You are now registered and a member of your group. You will now see that organization name in green on the left side of the page. Click on the organization name.
- Now you are on the page for your group. Click around the site to find useful tools, calendar, and other news. You will remain in a “new account” status until an administrator for your group approves your membership.
- That’s it! Click on Portal on the top menu to repeat the process for other groups.