Major Areas of Study: INTERDISCIPLINARY
Course Offerings and Major/Minor Requirements
Listed below are individual courses classified as Interdisciplinary (IDIS) at Muskingum University. To learn what courses are required for the various interdisciplinary majors, choose "List of All Majors" from the menu and select from the "Interdisciplinary" column.
By number with credit-hours in parenthesis.
- 100. First Year Seminar (1)
- 115. Introduction to the Integrated Arts (3)
- 120. Library Research Methods (2)
- 150. Arts and Humanities in Western Culture (3)
- 291. Introduction to Gender Studies (1)
- 300. Internship (1-6)
- 330. Student Development in Higher Education (1)
- 360. Pre-Law (1)
- 440. GRE Preparation (1)
- 490. Public Affairs senior Seminar (3)
- 491. Seminar in International Business (3)
(For more information on a specific course, visit the appropriate department web site.)