Accolade: Celebrating Our Students
- Links Open in New Windows
- Click on cover images to open browse-able e-book versions of Accolade.
Annually each Spring semester, Muskingum University celebrates the achievements of its students in the publication, "Accolade." Each issue recalls significant academically-related university special events in which students participated, and recognizes individual students in areas such as the following:
- Distinguished Scholar Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Honor Societies
- Muskie Fellows
- Student Awards within the majors
- Study Abroad
- Special Recognitions, including co-research with faculty, conference papers and presentations, awards from collegiate and professionally-related or honor societies, internships, juried competitions, special performances and exhibitions, and much more.
Back to Academic Affairs